In the 8th Game & Gadget Podcast, I am joined by Tony Warriner who is one of the founders of Revolution Software and Neil Thomas who runs the RMC Retro – The Cave YouTube channel with over 130,000 subscribers.
- The RMC Retro Museum
- FPGA versus real hardware
- SEGA Saturn PSU started smoking / PSU died
- Early music in games… beeps versus SID chip
- Tony’s Story of Revolution Software book announcement
- Tony’s sequel to 1986’s Obsidian using Unity
- Tony owns 40 copies of Obsidian and counting!
- Broken Sword Remastered – Tony’s upscaling experiment
- Console-like version of the FPGA MiSTer
- The many ports of Broken Sword
- Quake Remastered