In the latest Game & Gadget Podcast we discuss the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles 4 months after the launches, covering the interface, games and features of the two.
- User question: Has either Xbox One or PS4 justified their price tag?
- User question: Will Xbox drop kinect, to drop the price, to pick up sales? And do either of you utilise the kinect features?
- User question: Would the controller be a deciding factor on choosing which console to purchase?
- Overall impressions of Xbox One and PS4 so far…
- Xbox One Kinect impressions
- User question: How do you see XBL & PSN evolving over the coming years?
- What next gen games we have been playing
- What games are we looking forward to?
- PC vs Console
We hope you enjoy the podcast.
SUPPORT THE SHOW: Donate to the Game & Gadget Podcast & Pixel Refresh
SUBMIT QUESTIONS FOR THE SHOW: Submit a question for the Game & Gadget Podcast
FIND OUT MORE: What is the Game & Gadget Podcast
WEBSITE: Pixel Refresh – Gaming, Gadgets & Tech both Retro & Modern
EMAIL SUBSCRIBE: Latest Articles / Reviews via Email
PIXEL REFRESH YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Pixel Refresh on YouTube
FREE GAME SOUNDTRACKS: ScummVM Music Enhancement Project