- Tony has been on an event panel and another to follow with Charles Cecil of Revolution Software
- The Acorn Electron bargain £20 spend
- So many 8-bit computers that didn’t make it!
- Storing computers is harder than consoles!
- Tony’s 8-bit computer collection
- Collecting original retro computer boxes and using modern replicas
- The Enterprise computer that failed
- Real Amiga with PiStorm and a Raspberry Pi makes your CPU stupid fast!
- All the versions of the Atari ST
- The true joy of programming for the Motorola 68000
- Tony wanting to write an Amiga game in the future
- Programming between the different 16-bit computers
- Broken Sword Reforged using AI and ‘real’ artists to increase the visual detail
SUPPORT THE SHOW: Donate to the Game & Gadget Podcast & Pixel Refresh
SUBMIT QUESTIONS FOR THE SHOW: Submit a question for the Game & Gadget Podcast
FIND OUT MORE: What is the Game & Gadget Podcast
WEBSITE: Pixel Refresh – Gaming, Gadgets & Tech both Retro & Modern
EMAIL SUBSCRIBE: Latest Articles / Reviews via Email
PIXEL REFRESH YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Pixel Refresh on YouTube
FREE GAME SOUNDTRACKS: ScummVM Music Enhancement Project