I am joined by Tony Warriner who is one of the founders of Revolution Software and Aaron Fothergill previously from Argonaut Games and now with Shifty Eye Games as we discuss more gaming, gadgets and technology both retro and modern.
- Atari Jaguar – 64-bit development issues with Tom & Jerry chips
- Threading commands with the Atari Jaguar
- Nintendo Wii U naming failure
- Nintendo Switch and Valve Steam Deck
- Folding smartphones and remembering the Motorola V3i and WAP
- Beyond smartphones, the Apple Vision Pro?
- 3D cinema with custom 2D glasses
- 3D televisions dead, but 3D movies still being released
- Disney+ IMAX and the 4K Blu-ray disks NOT always including premium features (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Vision etc)
- Streaming services licence issues, content removed
- The Orville, more Star Trek than Star Trek
- The wonders of Plex
- Couldn’t even playback an MP3 music file without stuttering on a 486 PC