Podcast: Play in new window | Download (50.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Deezer | RSS | More
I am joined by Tony Warriner who is one of the founders of Revolution Software as we discuss more gaming, gadgets and technology both retro and modern.
- Image generation with A.I. is scary good
- A.I. is a replicant?
- A.I. introduces James Woodcock
- A.I. introduces Tony Warriner
- Who is Steve Warriner? Tony wishes he knew!
- The A.I. risk to copywriters
- The A.I. risk to artists and copyright
- The benefits of Artificial Intelligence
- Using A.I. to make appointments
- Creating a coffee drinking squirrel
- Voice assistants that simply don’t understand
- Tony’s book on the history of Revolution Software updates