I am joined by Steve Ince who is an artist, game designer and writer working on games from Revolution Software such as Broken Sword and Aaron Fothergill previously from Argonaut Games and now with Shifty Eye Games as we discuss more gaming, gadgets and technology both retro and modern.
- Steve Ince’s 201 Things for Better Game Writing book
- Steve’s entrance to writing for games
- Questioning the writing quality of Willow and The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power
- Original Xbox Live is back with Insignia
- Midtown Madness 3 on Xbox Live
- Atari Jaguar Emulation with BigPEmu featuring 100% compatibility
- The brands that still exist, but do they really?
- SEGA and the success with Sumo Digital
- So many sequels and digital de-aging
- AI writing, some examples better than others
- The craziness of Twitter and James moving to Mastodon
- Remember Friends Reunited?
SUPPORT THE SHOW: Donate to the Game & Gadget Podcast & Pixel Refresh
SUBMIT QUESTIONS FOR THE SHOW: Submit a question for the Game & Gadget Podcast
FIND OUT MORE: What is the Game & Gadget Podcast
WEBSITE: Pixel Refresh – Gaming, Gadgets & Tech both Retro & Modern
EMAIL SUBSCRIBE: Latest Articles / Reviews via Email
PIXEL REFRESH YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Pixel Refresh on YouTube
FREE GAME SOUNDTRACKS: ScummVM Music Enhancement Project