I am joined by Tony Warriner who is one of the founders of Revolution Software, Aaron Fothergill previously from Argonaut Games and now with Shifty Eye Games and Stoo Cambridge known for his pixel artwork for Cannon Fodder and other titles from Sensible Software as we discuss more gaming, gadgets and technology both retro and modern.
- The iPad Pro 5th Generation experience
- The Logitech Combo Keyboard for the iPad Pro
- Video editing on the iPad Pro surprisingly great, up to a point
- The Post PC Era with the iPad Pro, or is it?
- iPad prototype experiences
- iOS apps on macOS
- Should macOS be able to run natively on the iPad Pro?
- Creating pixel artwork on retro and modern devices
- Pixel art… with a joystick!
- How many monitors is too many monitors?
- Aircraft control, 4-bit fun
- Broken Sword 3 and the transition to using 3D
- Text based adventure games