Podcast: Play in new window | Download (45.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Deezer | RSS | More
I am joined by Tony Warriner who is one of the founders of Revolution Software as we discuss more gaming, gadgets and technology both retro and modern.
- The influence of Double Fine on Kickstarter videos
- How without mobile phones, we took less photos
- Xbox celebrates 20th anniversary
- Why James’ pre-ordered an original Xbox
- The beauty of Doom
- Our loathing of typical Free to Play gaming
- Tony’s experience with Apple App Store requirements
- Typing in game code from magazines isn’t dead
- The joy of the Commodore 64
- The weird Xbox 360 developer hardware unveiling Tony witnessed
- James’ review of Broken Sword 3 on the original Xbox, read to one of the developers live!
- Original Xbox built-in hard drive advantages
- CD-ROM speed advantages and disadvantages
- Broken Sword 3 and 4 dreaming of remasters
- Grand Theft Auto remasters… oh dear!
- Imagining the Simon the Sorcerer interface remastered
- Open Source software when used commercially
- Beneath a Steel Sky on Android exists… sort of