I am joined by Tony Warriner who is one of the founders of Revolution Software and Aaron Fothergill previously from Argonaut Games and now with Shifty Eye Games as we discuss more gaming, gadgets and technology both retro and modern.
- Tony and his new MacBook Pro experiences
- So many ports
- The joy and despair with USB-C
- External keyboards, our obsession
- The epic Steel Battalion controller for the original Xbox
- Nintendo Wii controllers flying through the air
- How our nostalgia and memory collide
- Talking to a mouse
- Games on cassette and understanding the patterns in the loading sound
- Video CD, CD Video, Laser Disc and DivX
- Noise Reduction headphones and spatial audio (Apple Airpods Max & Sony XM4)
- Smart doorbells
- Drone deliveries… really?
- Self driving vehicles the future?