I am joined by Tony Warriner who is one of the founders of Revolution Software, Eugene Sandulenko from ScummVM and Aaron Fothergill previously from Argonaut Games and now with Shifty Eye Games as we discuss gaming, gadgets and technology.
- ScummVM 20th Anniversary
- The processes of development and organising so many developers
- How Revolution Software shared the source code from their games for ScummVM
- The development insanity behind the Amiga CD32
- The cost of rare Amiga CD32 games
- The Acorn legacy behind ARM spec
- How is Tony’s SHMUP progressing?
- The hidden secrets (and comments) within game source code
- Porting ScummVM to a fridge!
- Porting ScummVM to the Nintendo 64
- Modern development and mobile apps & games
- Our favourite (and least liked) operating systems over the years